May 19, 2013

Update post #1

It's been months, I'm lame. Truthfully this blog is not even on my top 10 priorities but tonight I realized I enjoy looking back on it and maybe a few people care about what's going on in our lives and so I thought I'd start a series of updates. I've decided on a series of updates to avoid me sitting at the computer for 2+ hours compiling the longest blog post ever.

So we left off in March with me crocheting hats and wondering about the gender of Bacon Bit #2... Well, it's a boy! I was so surprised, just thinking about it gets me all geeked again. The ultrasound tech even said to me "You know, there's always a 50% chance." I was so sure we were going to have another girl and didn't believe the women when she announced "Definitely a boy!" I was honestly a bit apprehensive at first. Now, a few months removed from that awesome ultrasound day, I'm ecstatic!


I can't believe That's our Bacon fam. Dad, mom, Aubi and baby boy. Here's the ultrasound pic, just to show you how evident it is, he's a he.


Look for a minute and I think you'll see quite clearly! Even better then finding out his gender was to hear that he was measuring just right and seemingly in perfect health. That was an awesome day. We went back and forth for some time with what we'll call him. We had a name for a few weeks, then changed it, then played with names all over again and unless a serious change of heart comes along he is Levi Gideon Bacon. 

We'll call this update 1, maybe I'll continue on tomorrow, if time and energy allow. Thanks for reading. 

P.s., if you're desiring to leave a comment (which you should because I LOVE reading them and they encourage me greatly) please leave it on here and not on Facebook, I'd prefer to direct traffic here :) Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy youve decided to get back to blogging. EVEN though I already know, its much more exciting to read! I can't wait for baby Gilligan! (lolol ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyss, you're one of my inspirations lol!

      Delete
  2. I really love your sweet blog too. I have given up on my own blog lately as well, but always find myself going back to compare baby #2 with what baby #1 was doing at the same age...so make sure you are keeping track of Aubri to compare with =)

    xoxo I hope you are feeling good. My request is info on WHERE the baby might be born??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, I'm excited to compare #1 and #2, even the pregnancies have been different. I'm also wayyy excited to see how God expands my heart to love another. It's so full with loving Aubrie I can't imagine! I'll do a post about where I plan to birth soon :) Thanks for being awesome.

      Delete
  3. Love the final decision on baby boy bacon's name. Great choice! You guys are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank yo for the update, I look forward to any and all of your short or long sweet blog post.
    I grave them don't you know. :)
    I'm getting excited with each passing month.
    We are all looking forward to meeting
    little "Livi Gideon Bacon" ..... I love the name.
    I love his parents and his big sister a big big bunch.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like knowing that through the blogs you're a bit more in the loop :) I'm excited that because he'll be born this summer that Aubrie will get to see you again soon (3 months, but still)! Love you!

      Delete