March 8, 2013

Bacon Bit #2 - 16 weeks!



How far along: 16 weeks

This week, baby is the size of an: An avocado

Gender: Next time I do a pregnancy update we'll know... yay!

Due date: August 20th

Quality of sleep:  I've been sleeping very nicely, it's been nice.

Best moment this week: Deciding on a girls name, if baby is a she we've got the name part covered, the clothes part, the girlish toys part, basically all things. If baby is a boy then we still got some work to do :) 

Food cravings/aversions: Glad to say the Oreo kick has slightly been fought off.. besides the Oreo cheesecake Ian and I made the other day, oops! Other then that I've really been enjoying cucumbers and bell peppers. What have I been grossed out by...? I don't know, it changes every day.  

Movement: I think but I'm not sure. I'm waiting for the "Oh wow, he/she just kicked!" 

How's Mama: I'm doing well, a little bummed my favorite jeans are becoming unwearable but SO glad for the sunshine the past few days. Very thankful my headaches are not as strong or frequent as they were a few weeks ago. 

What I'm looking forward to: More sunshine! And getting Aubrie baptized Sunday :)

Ian said "Aubrie give the baby is mama's belly a kiss." Too sweet! 

1 comment: